What an interesting day today has turned out to be, all before 11am.
Two clients discussing only God knows what, I couldn't follow the conversation or line of logic. One made a comment about George Bush being a gangsta then said that we now have a "so called black President." I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Then we had a client turn in a work verification form last week with sketchy information. My co-worker called the employer who has no record of our client or the "manager" listed on the verification as being employees of the company. By my co-worker confronting the about it he called the client a liar. Vague threats of violence were in the conversation and all I could do was watch, every time I tried to say something I got cut off.
I just heard a client telling another random guy who comes in our office something. We have all the rules up in the office and this guy isn't a client but was in here, she told him the rules then said that "Joy in Helping the People" is what JHP stands for. I think we should use it
The next few things happened after lunch.
Client 1: "I got some stuff to sell, you wanna buy?"
Client 2: "You don't do that in here, you do that next door in the hood. This is the suburbs, JHP is the burbs."
Quite possibly the best way someone could curse was the way this lady who just got kicked out (I think she was kicked out) did. "Motha Fulka" complete with a thick southern drawl, even thicker than I can have when I spend too much time in Louisiana. She kept repeating it over and over and telling one of the security guys to "stay do yo job" cause "when I come back Imma beat yo motha fulka ass." Apparently this whole ordeal was over her changing channels on the tv.
That's all I got today, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment