This blog is a place for me to share the completely random, sometimes vulgar, almost always humorous ramblings of the people I meet and work with on a daily basis.
Search This Blog
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Silent Spring
This paper was given to my co-worker this morning by someone who isn't a client of ours but wanted some information. I thought I'd share what this paper said with anyone who comes across this blog. Most of it is typed, some of it is highlighted, and a few things are hand written. I will do my best to let you know what is what - I decided to bold the highlighted parts and italicize the handwritten parts so you could tell the difference. Here goes nothing…
This missive describes criminally motivated strategies & tactics used for self-gain, (economic & material), to manipulate, damage & destroy people that are targeted. Organizational-Unity, stealth, duplicity, Bribery, Blackmail, && Coercion (creating divisiveness in a community context) & Subliminal Suggestions statements spoken to a person when they are asleep to psychologically control them when awake, also, to make on DEFENSELESS at critical moment in an altercation, IMPULSE-FORM: Loss of equillbrim/ Indifference/ Lack-of-confidence/ Loss P.S.I. power (loss of strength in arm via-throwing a punch) Victim should try again./ Amnesia. I was shot (LEGALLY) with this one, this only works once./ Paralysis: Loss of motor-control. Victim cannot move untill they are touched. One time./ Extreem self centeredness & suicidal. These two psychological states last about 90 seconds. Statements are used as tactic to activate in victim. Writer became aware of Paralysis in a street altercation on 16th. St. one summer-day yrs. ago while living on the street as a homeless, what is note-worthy, I survived this because the killers arm lost P.S.I. power on the downstroke, the three ft. steel pipe ricochetted off my right temple & right collar-bone, which required six stitches at the Med. Center, I was stitched-up eight times and operated on twice over a period of seven yrs, (taking notes). I only have DIRECT-RELATIONSHIP-VIA REMINISCENCE with the listed psychological & physiological "states". The allegations are my "surmising", eminating at 60 yrs. of age, living within the subject-matter at time of writing.
Major strategies & tactics on an individual if they are targeted: Ostracized from friends, family members, co-workers. Control of social-relationships. Where they eat, what they eat, if they eat. Constipation. (25 grams of fiber a day) one can throw ex-lax away. Anorexia nervosa. "thought to be psychological in origin". It is, Aversion to food. Victum is researched (remember organizational unity) and put under surveillance. I need'nt mention the ways of "surveillance", reader. Socialization tactics are used. One of the group will insinuate themselves into the victims life-style, if possible manipulate the target to be dependent. "Apathy" to house cleaning. Victim can be givin illness's, then provided with private medical care, for a price. Cell-phones can be turned into electronic leash's,. Inferiority complex: this psychological bomb was dropped on the writer on April 20th, 1976 right after stepping out of a security vehicle (post prison release) at a train station in Sheradon, Ill. Self diminishment & sense of inadequacy. Counter-strategy; Straight-face, conduct self as if nothing was happening In order for this weapon to work, the inducer had to have chosen an event in the victims life as a FIXATION-POINT that would be considered a no no related to the belief-system. Via contemplation one can cure one self, I did.
The installation of wireless tech. (electronic mics. & speakers), in victims sleeping a.o.. Voice-box constriction to prohibit verbal conversation. Emotions Desires delusions. Diarrhea. Victims bowels will turn to water, upon becoming aware of this, constrict sphincter muscle (a.k.a. anus butt-hole) untill toilet is available. The writer does it. The future is up to the reader, via interpretation of this missive. Do what you have to do. your subjective related to any social response of this info. should include remembering whats upon the upper left hand side of this missive, Rachel Garson's "Silent Spring". The mentality that uses this…/MAJOR STRATEGY:!!! "How can we use what we can't prevent." (With prey under surveillance). Whats the next input channel?... THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE BASED ON EXPERIENCE…
LACK OF:
CONCENTRATION & COMPREHENSION APPLY WILL POWER
TURN CELL PHONE OFF, UNTILL READ IS COMPLETED.
Do you know what all of this means?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He totally lost me. You seriously work with a bunch of nuts girl!!
ReplyDelete